AlphaPoint is a financial technology company helping make illiquid assets liquid. It enables customers to launch new products and services by providing institutions enterprise-grade blockchain solutions to digitize assets, launch markets, and reduce operational costs. AlphaPoint has customers across 5 continents with offices in New York, Charlotte, Philadelphia, and San Francisco. Position Profile:
AlphaPoint, a leading blockchain FinTech firm, is seeking a dedicated Administrative Assistant to the CEO. This individual will play a significant role in the daily management and organization of our CEO's effectiveness. AlphaPoint also requires this individual to liaise with Board of Directors, Colleagues, and Stakeholders. As well as display the utmost discretion, maintain balance while possessing the ability to manage changing priorities, and providing a seamless schedule. Essential Duties/Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Act as a relationship manager when communicating to Board of Directors and stakeholders.
- Manage a hectic calendar as well as stay ahead of booking and management of travel arrangements.
- Able to manage confidential documents and information with professionalism.
- Maintain and create various documents utilizing Microsoft products.
- Ability to draft emails professionally and delegate emails to appropriate parties.
- Manage phone calls in a courteous and thoughtful manner
- Ability to run the one off errand as well as urgently respond to requests outside of the normal office hours.
- Recommend alternative solutions in daily logistics that may provide more appropriate options.
- Detail oriented, clear communication, and exceptional writing skills are a must.
AlphaPoint is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability or genetic information, gender identity or national origin
- Minimum bachelor's Degree
- At least 6 years of experience in an Administrative Assistant role supporting a Senior level executive.
- At least 5 years of experience managing confidential information.
- At least 5 years of experience working with Microsoft office suite products.
- At least 5 years of experience managing incoming calls and emails for an executive.
- At least 5 years of experience in the financial or in the technology industry in an administrative assistant role is desired.