Back To All Jobs Senior Front End Engineer
REMOTE, SF, NY, Chicago, Portland
Our vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by building an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone. Two principles guide our efforts. First, to be the most trusted company in our domain. Second, to create customer-focused products that are easier and more delightful to use.
With hundreds of new blockchain projects and assets launching each and every month, access to liquidity, curation and price discovery is more important than ever. At Paradex, we've set out to build the most robust non-custodial relayer that empowers users with easy-to-use features and access to a burgeoning ecosystem of tokenized assets.
This is where you come in-you'll work closely with design, product and engineering teams to build the Paradex frontend that will help millions of potential users trade millions of different assets in a trustless, non-custodial way. If you're excited by the problem spaces of designing and delivering engaging user experiences and building open financial systems, we should talk!
We're thoughtful about code quality, testing and architecture in our engineering process and we value positive energy, continuous learning, and clear communication in our commitment to building an inclusive environment for people from every background. Responsibilities:
- Articulate a long term vision for maintaining and scaling our Paradex frontend.
- Create enjoyable user experiences by building interfaces that are simple, easy to comprehend, performant and reliable.
- Build, test and ship new user-facing features in modern tools like React, ES6, Typescript, Styled Components, Jest and Webpack.
- Turn our vision into a tangible roadmap every quarter by working with engineers, designers, product managers and senior leadership.
- Add positive energy in every meeting, and make your coworkers feel included in every interaction.
- Staying up-to-date on industry best practices, and guiding our frontend stack accordingly.
Nice to haves:
- You have at least 4 years of experience in software engineering.
- You're experienced in identifying and fixing performance bottlenecks.
- You're experienced in handling large real-time data sets in highly performant systems.
- You're familiar with product and design lifecycles, and collaborating closely with designers and product managers.
- You write high quality, well-tested code to meet the needs of your customers.
- You're passionate about building an open financial system that brings the world together.
- You've worked on frontend teams in finance or markets.
- You're experienced in implementing split/multivariate testing.
- You're experienced in charting and data visualization.
A little about our team: we're a full-stack team with experts in frontend, backend, design and product and we take efficient execution to heart. In joining our small, tight-knit crew, you'll have considerable ownership over the product and a substantial impact on our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.