As a solidity engineer with TapTrust,
- You should have experience writing, debugging and deploying Solidity contracts
- You should have an understanding of EVM opcodes and the virtual stack.
- You should have an understanding of the most common Solidity security best practices
- You should be comfortable with public/private key authentication and basic principles of cryptography
- It is beneficial if you have experience contributing to open-source projects
In addition to a full-time role, a part-time or contractor role may be available.