About this Role
We are on the hunt for an outstanding, entrepreneurial, detail-oriented blockchain developer to assist the build out of our product using Hyperledger Fabric. This will involve co-architecting the back-end of the platform together with our Blockchain Lead.
The perfect candidate is a self-starter who constantly seeks to build better business-oriented products through code. You are not afraid to experiment and fail, you learn fast and adapt quickly. You have a bias towards action and are constantly re-imagining the business user experience. You are focused on results, have had repeatable successes with the products you have architected and deployed, and are now looking to take your career to the next level by joining an innovative, young FinTech company.
- Co-architect our solution using Hyperledger Fabric
- Develop, test, launch and scale your code efficiently and at a high work rate
- Constantly sell your technical vision to others both inside and outside the company
- Contribute to the success of Globacap by evangelising our product, our team and our brand in various technical arenas
- At least 5 years of development experience as a backend Java developer in the capital markets/FinTech domain
- Experience in blockchain development, preferably in Ethereum / Hyperledger Fabric, and a deep understanding of the fundamental design principles behind distributed-ledger applications
- A deep understanding of test driven development, including writing unit tests with a framework such as JUnit or JS frameworks such as Mocha.
- Experience in creating, and connecting to, RESTful APIs.
- Experience with repositories such as GitHub
Advantageous, but not required
- Experience with Node JS
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Linux systems administration and/or DevOps
- Experience with working in startup culture