WAN Optimization Admin, Riverbed Steelhead
Job Description: Job Title :
Network ArchitectLocation :
Miami, FloridaJob Type :
Full TimeJob Description - Experience
: 10+ Years Required Skillsets:
Network Architect for Extreme / Enterasys, Switches, Routers, Riverbed, and Fortinet Firewalls, Lan/WAN, Aruba & Extreme Wireless Access point, F5 & A10 Load Balancers Job Description:
- Ability to administer, configure, manage and troubleshoot network infrastructure equipment including Extreme, Switches, Routers, and Fortigate Firewalls.
- In-depth troubleshooting knowledge of A10 & F5 Load balancer equipment including configuration & installation
- In-depth troubleshooting knowledge and experience on Riverbed (Qos), WAN optimizer
Knowledge on monitoring and management tools like HP OMI, Solar Winds, PRTG, Solarwind Intermapper,
Hand on experience on different tools like Ixia , Dynatrace for trace routing, packet capturing, top talkers, analyzing logs, advanced level troubleshooting on network performance related to application slowness
Establishes network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
Strong understanding on Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, RADIUS,
Experience and extensive knowledge of switching technology with LAN and data center networking (Gigabit Ethernet, L2/L3 Switching, VLANs, STP, VTP, Mlag, LACP etc.) are required
Experience in configuration and troubleshooting of routing protocols (RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS etc.)
Design and implementation of Enterprise Networks based on Extreme, Enterasys & HP
Considering business requirement prepare HLD, LLD and BOM.
Prepare technical implementation plan and solution to deliver project
Have Sound knowledge on MPLS, ISP Providers
- Implementation and configuration of Static NAT, Dynamic NAT, and NAT- PAT.
- Strong knowledge and exposure on ITIL process (Change, Incident, Asset & Problem management)
Roles & Responsibilities: Minimum Experience Required: Mandatory Skills:
Networking Admin Consulting Desirable Skills:
Riverbed Steelhead, WAN Optimization Admin Language Skills: