Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking for a Senior Front End Engineer to join our growing development team in San Francisco, CA, London, or New York City to rapidly create, iterate, and launch high quality software that empower users all over the world. Ultimately, you should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our fast growth and the rapidly evolving crypto ecosystem.
Our development team is tackling some of the most interesting problems in the crypto space while securely scaling a distributed platform that touches millions of people a day. We want you to join us! WHAT YOU WILL DO:
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Build beautiful user interfaces across our exciting product portfolio, working closely with our designers through to implementation to best serve the needs of current and future customers.
- Work across teams in helping guide engineering vision, architect important systems, and participate in long-term planning.
- Write well-tested, reliable code for use by millions of users who use our products.
- Work on the most interesting and challenging problems in the cryptocurrency space.
- Get exposure to the latest technologies and developments in a technology and product driven company.
- Mentor engineers, both junior and senior.
- Work on an industry-leading product with millions of users.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- Previous background of senior technical leadership. Experience with cryptocurrency is a very nice to have.
- Experience with agile tools like JIRA and Confluence.
- You thrive on learning new technologies and don't believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. That being said, you can expect to work with ES6, Styled Components, and React/Redux.
- You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our massive growth and rapidly evolving business environment.
- You rely on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement.
- You understand requirements beyond the written word and have a sharp eye.
- Amazing and accessible office locations in the heart of San Francisco, New York & London.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- San Francisco & New York Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Commuter, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability.
- London Benefits: Private Medical Insurance (BUPA), Dental, Pension, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability.
- Resume and/or CV and LinkedIn profile.
- Link to Github or Stackoverflow.
- Personal websites or blogs (if applicable).
- Your favorite GIF.