New York, USA
Circle is a global internet finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people everywhere create and share value.
We've already made sending money around the world free and easy using blockchain technology with Circle Pay. With Circle Invest, we're expanding our offerings with a cryptocurrency investment product, enabling anyone to buy and sell crypto assets. Through Circle Trade, we're market makers for the top crypto coins and offer OTC trading services. In March 2018, Circle acquired Poloniex, one of the world's leading token marketplaces.
As a Site Reliability Engineer at Circle, you'll build out AWS managed services to meet growing worldwide customer base across multiple AWS regions. You'll get the opportunity to develop your skills, collaborate across Circle teams and continue to learn in a fun, collaborative, iterative, and rapidly changing environment.
What you'll work on
- Automate configuration of AWS infrastructure using AWS APIs in scripting languages such as Python
- Design redundant and resilient cross-region infrastructure
- Plan and test disaster recovery scenarios for a highly available microservices architecture
- Collaborate to create security focused tools and frameworks
What you'll bring to Circle
- 4+ years experience as a AWS certified SysOps Administrator, DevOps Engineer or Solutions Architect
- Extensive experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), having managed services and applications in a large AWS cross-account environment leveraging IAM and federated SSO
- Expert with AWS services including IAM, VPC, Cloudwatch, Kinesis, etc.
- Knowledge of PKI and PGP trust systems
- Configuration management and automation experience with Ansible, Python, and Boto
- Considerable experience with log aggregation systems like Splunk, ELK, etc.
- Experience creating and maintaining monitoring and alerting capabilities using tools like Splunk, Kibana, Datadog, or Kinesis Analytics
- See problems as opportunities to automate!
- Experience with databases such as Postgres, Redshift and MySQL
- Experience running blockchain nodes on networks such as Bitcoin, Ethereum or Monero
- Security background and experience with IDS/IPS and DDOS mitigation
- Production experience with Docker
- Open-source project contributions
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. We're backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay & Circle Invest for iOS and Android today.
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.About your personal informationWe respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information. Please refer to our candidate privacy notice here. for more information on how we will be using your personal information. By submitting your application, you agree that you have read and understood the candidate privacy notice .