At IOHK we hire smart people from different backgrounds and disciplines, working closely together in an environment of respect and trust. Our goal is to create a culture of transparency, innovation and collaboration. Recruiting the right people, who not only have the smarts but also the behaviours to nurture our culture, is critical to our success and this is where you come in!
As a Technical Recruiter you will be an integral partner in enabling IOHK to accomplish its mission, predominantly focused on finding exceptional people for our Engineering and Product teams. You will move quickly with the changing environment and bring with you a professional network of candidates. You will be super analytical and take the lead on defining scalable processes to source, engage, and attract talent, supporting our business goals as we expand globally.
Wherever you decide to work, you will be supported by and be part of IOHKs remote work culture that emphasizes online communication via Trello, Slack, GitHub, Hangouts.
Skills & Requirements:
We expect to see:
- Skills and Knowledge: You will have enough experience to take ownership of your recruitment environment. You’ll be given free scope to develop processes and efficiencies that enable you to excel.
- Strategic focus - you will have the experience to sustain a seamless recruitment cycle day-to-day and create long term community outreach initiatives and brand awareness.
- Strong judgment and communication skills to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
- An ability to gather key metrics and report activities in a concise and user-friendly manner to internal stakeholders.
- Excellent organisational skills, effectively managing multiple roles at once.
- Experience which will allow you to confidently:
- source candidates using both traditional and digital marketing techniques.
- speak with candidates and stakeholders on a highly technical level.
- write and post vacancies.
- build relationship with headhunters and find the best match for critical positions
- partner with recruitment agencies and manage their onboarding to our ATS.
- solicit referrals from current IOHK service providers.
- critically review CVs in our recruitment database and match candidates to internal reviewers.
- manage candidate expectations and keep them informed of interview outcomes.
- review recruitment policies and processes, to ensure the effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes
What we value:
- Passion for recruitment along with a desire to build on the great culture at IOHK.
- Commitment to high standards and a positive, can-do approach to work.
- Confidentiality - at all times.
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision. We offer a dynamic working environment that suits people who are self-motivated and can work autonomously. You will naturally have strong communication and organisational skills and can work across multiple workflows simultaneously.
You will get in return:
- The opportunity to work remotely
- Flexible hours
- 20 days paid service interruption
- Paid public holidays
- 5 days paid sick leave
In 2015 IOHK founders, Charles Hoskinson and Jeremy Wood, set out to cause cascading disruption, committed to using peer-to-peer innovations to provide financial services to the three billion people who don’t have them. They knew back then that they had to first create a place that was designed to enable such unprecedented ambition. A place where incredibly talented individuals are actually empowered to put their best work into the hands of millions of people to build on and explore new ways of working together. As IOHK continues to grow, we hope that these principles will serve each new person joining our ranks.
Some projects that we've recently completed or are working on:
When you apply… Please include an up-to-date resume. We also strongly encourage you to include a cover letter explaining why you’re interested in working at IOHK.