HappyMod is looking for dedicated Japanese/Korean/Chinese Client Support Representative who, together with us, want to work on the community side of awesome blockchain related projects. We are a growing company within the blockchain sphere that works hard and is eager to create, develop, market and sustain products and projects to increase world adoption of the blockchain technology.
We believe that building a blockchain foundation is going to change the society we live in and will play a huge role in the future of technology. By helping to build this foundation we aim to become one of the leading companies that work with blockchain technology to create a better world. Our vision is focussed on teaching, supporting and simplify the use of cryptocurrency to evolve into mass adoption.
You will be moderating various communities of exciting blockchain projects and work together with them to achieve their goals. For achieving this you will be part of a team of passionate moderators and community managers from all over the world who see no limits and great challenges instead of tasks.
What do we offer?
- A full/part-time job from a remote location
- An opportunity to work in a very friendly and open (online) work environment, together with a team of passionate professionals from all over the world
- An opportunity for personal and professional growth
- An opportunity to learn and improve your knowledge of blockchain
What are the requirements?
- You are a native Japanese / Korean / Chinese speaker
- You have basic English communication skills
- You are motivated and passionate about the profession and always open to learning new things.
- You are satisfied with working remote and being able to schedule your own hours.
- You are a real team player and can communicate well with others
- You are able to support the client projects with an objective, unbiased and professional disposition, regardless of personal opinion.
-You are striving for goal-oriented results, with a high level of accuracy in response and project information
Does this sound interesting, fun and do you want to become a part of a fast-growing company? Let us know!