AlphaPoint is a financial technology company helping make illiquid assets liquid. It enables customers to launch new products and services by providing institutions enterprise-grade blockchain solutions to digitize assets, launch markets, and reduce operational costs. AlphaPoint has customers across 5 continents with offices in New York, Charlotte, Philadelphia, and San Francisco. Position Profile:
AlphaPoint is looking for an experienced Software Development Manager who is passionate about identifying development solutions and leveraging agile practices to deliver resilient and scalable solutions to our AlphaPoint platform.
The desired Development Manager will provide hands on technology expertise to the company's engineering teams. This individual's key focus will be to ensure the delivery of robust, high quality, scalable solutions to the market. In addition, our Development Manager will be responsible for development governance, driving innovation and influencing technical roadmaps. Essential Duties/Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Experience
- Possess leadership abilities to drive innovative product and development.
- Contribute to the delivery of the software projects both in terms of design, implementation, and software development.
- Implement robust software processes and governance.
- Communicate effectively with senior leadership and development teams to translate software updates.
- Maintain a state of the art technology development process, incorporating best practices, and trends within the industry that may impact business operations and goal.
- Assist with AlphaPoint's ongoing technology roadmap, strategy, budget, and resource planning across all products.
- Liaise and partner with operations, quality engineering, and production support.
- Build relationships across the firm including stakeholders and senior management team.
- Possess the experience and knowledge to work within a SaaS architecture.
- Identify technical weaknesses and conduct product evaluations
- Possess the ability to identify talent in the market, network, and effectively build a highly efficient Engineering team.
AlphaPoint is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability or genetic information, gender identity or national origin .
- At least 5 years of experience as a Development Manager or similar role.
- Bachelor's degree with at least 8 years of experience as a Developer within the Financial Services domain or at a FinTech start-up Company.
- Experience leading, coaching and managing development teams.
- Able to demonstrate hands on experience in Microservices design and architecture.
- Strong experience in at least one integration middleware framework.
- Hands on experience designing high performance / low latency systems.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft technology stack, in particular C#/.Net.