MotionWerk together with our partners are developing a blockchain platform to support an open and secure infrastructure for mobility business. Our goal is to build a strong B2B-network based on green and shared electricity and digital technology. We are exited about sustainable mobility and strongly believe in its future. MotionWerk developed Share&Charge, an open source decentralized digital protocol for electric vehicle charging. This standard will enable seamless and smart charging by globally integrating charging stations and electric cars into the energy system of the future. Our solution is based on the rapidly evolving Blockchain technology, with the promise of improving end customer experience, business processes and IT security.
We are passionate about delivering Blockchain based software solutions for the e-mobility world of tomorrow. From the very early beginning of its foundation until now we have been fully dedicated to this task, and have developed Share&Charge up to this point where it is time now to grow big.
What you can expect
- Share&Charge is YOUR product.
- Having a strong impact on the future of mobility.
- Having the chance to shape the team (including your role), the way we work and therewith the company.
- High responsibility, decision power and opportunities to bring your ideas to the customers.
- Working with a highly motivated team
- Flexible, passionate and pragmatic working culture
- Obtaining a detailed understanding of problems that exist in the e-mobility world.
- Shaping value propositions out of these problems and therewith defining the e-mobility strategy, the product portfolio and the roadmap.
- Breaking down of this roadmap into stories for the development team and follow up the progress.
- Coordinate with marketing, development and external partners the product development and sales activities.
- Improving our existing solutions every day to offer the most appealing solutions to our customers.
- Market research and structuring this information in order to communicate it to other stakeholders.
What we’re looking for in a candidate
- Passion for what you are doing
- You are actively driving the product development
- Structured way of working combined with excellent communication skills
- Fair understanding of software development (not necessarily blockchain)
- At least 3 years working experience in strategy/product management/product owner role
- Agile mindset
- Ability to have a big picture and translating into a product
- Strong commercial sense
- You like to get things done rather than only talk about it
- E-mobility experience is a plus
- Trustful working, integrity and true interest in working on something meaningful
What do we offer
- You’ll gain direct experience of the rapid evolution of a high-profile start-up, working alongside other experts in their fields, in a friendly environment.
- Your salary will be competitive and based on your experience.
If you are still reading then you are probably thrilled about the project and want to apply. Right? Drop us an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Full name (required)