Back To All Jobs Regional Quality and Training Manager
Coinbase's vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by building an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone. Two principles guide our efforts. First, be the most trusted company in our domain. Second, create user-focused products that are easier and more intuitive to use.
As a Regional Quality Manager for Coinbase, you'll lead a team of QA & trainers specialized across different process domains to positively impact our mission by upholding the integrity of quality data and utilizing QA to develop strong feedback loops. You'll work to make sure that the delivery of quality metrics is timely and reliable, while working closely with business stakeholders across the organization to improve performance and grow.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for management of T&Q operations for their region, including:
- Managing team of QA analysts and trainers by structuring a cohesive team processes, driving and fostering the development of their team members
- Review QA metrics for individual, workflow, and team-level adherence to SLAs
- Implementing audit-of-auditor processes and calibrations for internal/external teams to ensure consistency of data across the organization
- Monitoring error trends and team performance to provide recommendations for improvement plans
- Ensure timely delivery of day-to-day quality metrics from our internal and vendor teams
- Highlighting error gaps and improve the audit process to ensure clear, timely and actionable feedback is sent to internal/external teams to improve their performance
- Implementing new hire, policy update, and continuous education trainings for organizational development; using learning effectiveness metrics to measure training performance
- Manage vendor teams by reviewing adherence to QA SLAs, audit-of-auditor calibrations, vendor train-the-trainer programs, and gathering insights through QA analysis
- Perform weekly qualitative and quantitative analysis of QA performance; partnering with internal stakeholders to aggregate, prioritize and communicate top QA issues impacting the organization
- Work on strategic projects to help launch and integrate quality & training ramps for new products, policies, and support sites
- Keep updated with Coinbase policies, procedures and workflows through up-trainings
- Travel to Coinbase offices and/or vendor sites for check-ins and projects
- 4+ years of relevant experience in financial services, technology, customer support operations, business operations, and/or quality management
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Experience with running a QA and/or training across a dynamic business needs
- Experience in project management and statistics
- Advanced understanding of Google apps, JIRA, Salesforce Service Cloud and Excel
- Strong communication skills in order to operate across multiple departments and stakeholders.
- Positive, growth-oriented mindset (You're energized by developing people's strengths and continuous learning!)
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization.
** Travel requirements up to 20% to Coinbase offices and vendor locations (depending on business need) ** Preferred Qualifications:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Experience with regulatory policies and support workflows (Compliance, Payments, Risk, Fraud)
- Knowledge of learning effectiveness models (Kirpatrick's, etc)
- COPC or Six Sigma Certification