Circle is a global internet finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people everywhere create and share value.
We've already made sending money around the world free and easy using blockchain technology with Circle Pay. With Circle Invest, we're expanding our offerings with a cryptocurrency investment product, enabling anyone to buy and sell crypto assets. Through Circle Trade, we're market makers for the top crypto coins and offer OTC trading services. In March 2018, Circle acquired Poloniex, one of the world's leading token marketplaces.
As a member of Treasury Operations, you'll gain real-world experience supporting day-to-day treasury banking operations, ensuring proper internal controls and protection of customer information. Working out of Dublin or London, you'll get the opportunity to develop your skills, collaborate across teams and continue to learn.
You will help us to ensure the success of critical treasury operational functions, including cash reconciliation, wire processing, transaction confirmation and cash positioning. You will also participate in the development of related policies and processes to ensure alignment with Treasury objectives, primarily as it relates to cash and financial risk management.
What you'll work on:
- Support customer reconciliation activities for fiat flowing through our platform and ensuring an accurate, up-to-date cash position and complete exception management
- Evaluate internal control structures and data to identify weaknesses and any associated risks, as well as make recommendations on how to mitigate those risks
- Interact and communicate with internal stakeholders regarding daily processes and critical issues
- Identify and investigate opportunities for new processes and resources
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or closely related field
- 5 years + of progressively responsible accounting or finance experience
- Ability to influence internal and external customers to resolve exception items and achieve organisational objectives on an expedient basis
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and use good judgement to establish order or priorities on the fly
- Proven success at identifying and documenting key performance and risk indicators and can develop meaningful and insightful management dashboards and reporting
- Established ability to organize, analyze and interpret data to explain irregularities or trends
- Self-motivated and creative problem-solver
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. We're backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay & Circle Invest for iOS and Android today.
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.About your personal informationWe respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information. Please refer to our candidate privacy notice here. for more information on how we will be using your personal information. By submitting your application, you agree that you have read and understood the candidate privacy notice .