Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking for a detail-oriented Junior Graphic Designer to work on internal and external projects that will touch millions of users around the world. Even though this is a junior level position, it is a high visibility role that will have a significant impact on the future of branding and design at Blockchain. WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Experience using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, and Sketch.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Energy, with a desire to come up with fresh ideas.
- You know that a good design requires multiple iterations. As part of that, you're able to accept feedback and make rational decisions.
- Ability to contribute individually, and participate in cross-functional teams.
- Ability to design external facing materials that delight customers (i.e. research reports, marketing decks, one pagers, etc).
- Help build and grow an industry-leading brand, collaborating with other designers as well as executing your own visions independently.
- Support visual innovation through research, brainstorming, layouts, and design exploration.
- Assist in producing multichannel designs that can be used for digital, web, social media, and print.
- Bonus: Knowledge of video and animation software including After Effects, Premiere, or iMovie.
- Resume/CV or LinkedIn profile.
- Link to your portfolio.
- Your favorite GIF.