Back To All Jobs Director, IT Infrastructure
San Francisco, CA
We are looking for a seasoned leader to build and run the corporate IT infrastructure team, managing internal networking, servers, and A/V systems. This organization also partners with Coinbase's facilities team, building and expanding our office locations to support company growth. The successful candidate will have demonstrated previous experience and success in similar roles in rapidly growing environments, and will be able to execute quickly and efficiently. Responsibilities:
- Grow and oversee a team of employees, contractors, and vendors, providing world-class infrastructure services in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Services include:
- Global network infrastructure services, including AWS.
- A/V design, implementation, and service oversight, including constant development and improvement of service offerings.
- Global Office Expansion domestically and internationally, with many parallel projects in flight.
What to send: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- 10-15 years experience with the above, including deep network background and solid AWS experience.
- Previous experience standardizing and maturing the processes involved in office expansion.
- Demonstrated success leading and scaling teams fast in rapidly growing and dynamic environments.
- Collaborative partnership style and demonstrated capacity for indirect influence.
- Demonstrated ability to create order from chaos with minimal oversight.