Back To All Jobs Director, End-User Services
San Francisco, CA
Coinbase is one of the Bay Area's fastest growing, most exciting startups. Having completed Series D funding in August 2017, we are in a unique position to develop new product lines, while continuing to scale our operations globally. Having opened offices in New York, Chicago, Portland and London, we are looking to double our headcount in 2018. If you have a positive, proactive, startup mentality, and are interested in joining a highly disruptive business on the forefront of the burgeoning cryptocurrency industry, I'd encourage you to apply today.
We are looking for a seasoned leader to build and oversee the IT functions that directly support our internal staff. The successful candidate will have demonstrated previous experience and success in similar roles in rapidly growing environments, and will be able to execute quickly and efficiently. Responsibilities:
- Lead, mentor, and develop a rapidly expanding team.
- Global, multi-tiered end-user and application support IT services.
- Endpoint fleet management automation, including operational, security, and compliance configuration of all devices.
- Identity and Access Management automation, including onboarding / offboarding workflow and ongoing development of role based access controls.
- Procurement, inventory / license management, and vendor management.
- Continuously measure and improve quality of all services.
What to send: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- 10+ years experience with the above.
- Demonstrated success leading and scaling teams fast in rapidly growing and dynamic environments.
- Collaborative partnership style and demonstrated capacity for indirect influence.
- Demonstrated ability to create order from chaos with minimal oversight.