Our client is a fast growing Series A ($30 million in funding) payment startup who are building a future of where sending payments is as easy as sending messages.
Their founding team are ex-Facebook, Google, Twitter, Facebook experts. The team size is currently 40 & are rapidly growing.
Our client is looking for the first Director of Marketing, who will define and execute their marketing strategy to support growth. You will build and guide the marketing team to share the mission and value with prospective customers, recruits, investors, and with our broader community. You should have prior experience building successful marketing teams from scratch.
- Up-level and roll out our marketing strategy, including external PR, thought leadership, product marketing, sales enablement, digital and social marketing, and trade shows/events
- Work closely with our Sales, Growth, and Product/Engineering teams to ensure our marketing strategy supports and accelerates growth
- Build a marketing capacity to generate inbound leads, inform prospective recruits, and make our client a household name among the wider public
- You must have over 5 years experience in Marketing at a Prior startup ideally in B2B technology or payments companies from scratch
- Experience setting and achieving ambitious KPIs with a small team
- High ability to understand and communicate ideas on subjects including machine learning, payments, and blockchain/ cryptocurrency
- Ability to evaluate ROI of various strategies and channels, and to both strategize and operate efficiently
- Work with a world-class team
- Significant equity at a fast-growing company
- Ownership and autonomy over substantial projects
- Health benefits for you and your family
- Daily breakfast, lunch, dinner, and SNACKS
- Relocation support
- An office filled with energy and optimism
A base salary of up to $190,000 is on offer plus equity, to find out more please get in touch