Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Trader to join our growing trading team and support the expansion of our recently launched institutional platform, BPS . Blockchain Principal Strategies (BPS) provides unparalleled access to markets, research, and services on the most trusted digital asset platform worldwide. WHAT YOU WILL DO:
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Join the Blockchain Principal Strategies team in a Sales Trader capacity
- Work closely with cross-functional teams on our internal market-making engine, which aggregates a combination of HNW, OTC and exchange cryptocurrency flows
- Assist sales force in managing and expanding Blockchain's fast-growing business
- Prospect new clients and manage existing relationships with clients of our BPS platform
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- 3-5 years sales/trading experience in a top sell-side financial institution, ideally working in commodities, equities, FX, fixed income, or derivatives and structuring
- Cryptocurrency markets experience a plus
- At a minimum, strong understanding and comfort with market making and risk management in a fast moving environment.
- Excellent communication skills and commercial acumen.
- Highest level of integrity
- Amazing and accessible office locations in the heart of New York, San Francisco & London.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- New York & San Francisco Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Commuter, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability.
- London Benefits: Private Medical Insurance (BUPA), Dental, Pension, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to personal website and/or blog (if applicable).