Key skills required for the job are:
- Strong C/C++ skills, core understanding in Linux Driver Development, OS concepts, Kernel internals, data structure, IPC.
- Linux Device drivers and Board Bring up (Processor/Controller start up, where understanding start up sequence, building and compiling) BSP.
- CAN, LIN, FlexRay
- AUTOSAR architecture and its modules (SWCs, VFB concept, RTE, NM, COM, TP, PDU Router).
- CAN, FlexRay, LIN & Ethernet
- Vector/Electrobit or any other AUTOSAR tool chains
- C, CAN,LIN,AUTOSAR, Python,VB,Microprocessors/Micro controllers
As a Senior Developer, you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of a complex project module. You should have good experience in application of standard software development principles. You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks. You should have in-depth knowledge of at least one development technology/ programming language. You should be able to respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers. You should be able to coach, guide and mentor junior members in the team.
Minimum work experience:3 - 5 Years
Roles & Responsibilities: Minimum Experience Required:
3-5 YEARS Mandatory Skills:
Automotive NodeJS, Cloud Engineering, Enterprise Platforms Engineering Desirable Skills:
Automotive Tools Language Skills: