Back To All Jobs Senior Performance Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA
Coinbase's vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by building an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone. Two principles guide our efforts. First, be the most trusted company in our domain. Second, create user-focused products that are easier and more intuitive to use.
As a Head of Performance Marketing, get in on the ground floor at a company that has big plans to revolutionize finance and technology. You'll help set the marketing strategy, manage and grow Coinbase's digital marketing program, execute innovative campaigns, and rigorously use data to test and iterate. We're building a world-class marketing team and want thoughtful, curious, hardworking, and humble teammates. Responsibilities:
- Manage and grow Coinbase's digital marketing program with a mixture of internal resources, external agencies, and network partners. We've barely scratched the surface and there's so much growth ahead.
- Creatively test and validate new creative, strategy, and channels. Whether it's TV, Podcast, Print, OOH, or other creative tactics, you'll work closely with the brand marketing team to produce and test creative.
- Build and maintain reporting dashboards, briefing our executive team on spend and efficacy of paid marketing efforts.
- Complex, cross-functional project management. Paid marketing is part-creative, part-analytical, part-business owner, and you'll need to work well with teams across the organization.
- Coinbase is moving really fast. Crypto is constantly evolving. You'll work with to continuously push our testing and strategy forward.
- Be a true owner, able to take initiative amidst a chaotic and ambiguous environment.
- Deep knowledge and experience in paid digital marketing. You'll run acquisition campaigns across many digital channels, working with agencies and partner networks. You should know how to deploy advertising across existing channels as well as have a good framework for evaluating new channels.
- Capacity to own your projects end-to-end. This is a fast-paced environment in which employees need to completely own (and initiate) projects, push them to completion, make tough decisions using a combination of data and intuition, and be a CMO for what you work on.
- Outstanding project management abilities. You should be comfortable fully owning a piece of work from start to finish. You should be details-oriented while also getting the bigger picture. You should take ownership from day one.
- Curiosity and a creative mindset. This is marketing after all. You should bring enthusiasm and new ideas - each and every day.
- A passion for great creative and the belief that the better the creative and the message, the better the performance marketing.
- Quantitative skills and a focus on the details. We need someone who un derst ands ROI, spend efficiency, and is ready to help us grow awareness and drive revenue without busting the bottom line.
- Technical marketing experience: Comfortable working with ad tech (tags, tracking, HTML5, etc.), building dashboards, using analytics tools, email CRM, SQL.
- 5-10 years in online marketing + analytics from either the client OR agency side.
As the company grows there will be opportunity for personal growth, learning, and development. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.