Sales - New York City
AlphaPoint is a financial technology company helping make illiquid assets liquid. It enables customers to launch new products and services by providing institutions enterprise-grade blockchain solutions to digitize assets, launch markets, and reduce operational costs. AlphaPoint has customers across 5 continents with offices in New York, Charlotte, Philadelphia, and San Francisco.
AlphaPoint is looking for a talented Sales Manager to Lead our Inbound Sales team. This individual will be responsible for partnering with our client base and playing a key role in defining/leading innovative go-to-market sales strategies that will affect the blockchain market in its early stages. This individual will Manage our Inbound Sales team and well as support our demanding inbound client interest and customer demand. You will be accountable for achieving/exceeding the net sales and revenue targets designed by AlphaPoint. This role will partner and collaborate with our Client-onboarding and Account Management teams and it will report to the President of the Company.
As a crucial member of the Sales Management team at AlphaPoint, you will:
● Drive and manage a first-class sales process to current and prospective industry customers.
● Hyper focused on results, setting and over-achieving targets.
● Will be responsible for reporting weekly/monthly sales pipeline and forecasting.
● Establish clear, customer-oriented value propositions for the AlphaPoint product offerings.
● Leverage your knowledge of the financial markets to identify prospective clients and opportunities to scale growth.
● Promote AlphaPoint as a leader in the blockchain and trading industry to customers and potential partners by presenting a visible leadership role. This also includes speaking at industry events.
● Manage and assist in the process of upselling and renewing existing customers by leveraging the strong relationships you and your team have created.
● Strong negotiation skills, possessing high integrity, and be adept to all phases of the selling cycle from need creation, proposal preparation, negotiation to deal closure.
● Ability to create and present to a diverse audience with flexibility to adapt.
● Must have a "hunter" mentality, tenacious drive and enthusiastic attitude to exceed the team revenue goals
Inside: Experience selling SaaS contracts over 100k in value, navigate complex sales cycle with multiple stakeholders, prospect / networking skills, sales management experience managing team of Sales Engineers / Pre- Sales , Sales Development Reps, experience / responsibility to create repeatable sales process from prospecting, discovery, through negotiation and close.
● Bachelor's degree with 10+ years of progressive sales experience.
● Must have experience building and managing a sales organization. This includes a proven track record of mentoring team members and motivating your team to consistently over-achieve its targets.
● Previous experience working in the Financial Industry is highly desirable.
● Must have experience selling software/SAAS platform products to startups and financial firms
● 3 to 5 years of working knowledge of Salesforce.com.
● Demonstratable experience driving and implementing revenue growth initiatives.
● Previous experience with Tableau reporting is a nice to have.
● At least 1 year of experience working with tokenization is highly desirable but not required.
● Knowledge of the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry.
AlphaPoint is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability or genetic information, gender identity or national origin