Manager, Enterprise Sales
Sales - New York City
AlphaPoint is a financial technology company helping make illiquid assets liquid. It enables customers to launch new products and services by providing institutions enterprise-grade blockchain solutions to digitize assets, launch markets, and reduce operational costs. AlphaPoint has customers across 5 continents with offices in New York, Charlotte, Philadelphia, and San Francisco.
AlphaPoint is looking for a talented Enterprise Sales Manager to Lead our Enterprise Sales team. The ideal candidate will be an effective and inspiring leader, able to engage and motivate a team to exceed Revenue targets on a consistent basis. AlphaPoint is a fast-growing organization with a dynamic environment where the right candidate must have the ability to balance competing demands and priorities. You must have a strong business acumen and executive presence to establish credibility with the c-suite. You will be responsible for defining/leading innovative sales strategies that will identify and close sales opportunities in large organizations. This role will partner and collaborate with our Development, Client-onboarding and Account Management teams and it will report to the President of the Company.
As a crucial member of the Sales Management team at AlphaPoint, you will:
● Act as a strategic partner to c-level executives and establish new business relationships with non-client organizations.
● Will define AlphaPoints strategy to prospects and engage new enterprises as well as drive contract executions
● Expose prospective clients to the value of our offerings, and secure prospects with urgency to exceed revenue goals.
● Will need to navigate complex and long sales cycles with multiple contacts, departments, stakeholders and decision makers involved in the sales process.
● Collect market intelligence to drive our sales strategy and internal product development efforts.
● Will be responsible for reporting weekly/monthly sales pipeline and forecasting.
● Establish clear, customer-oriented value propositions for the AlphaPoint product offerings.
● Promote AlphaPoint as a leader in the blockchain and trading industry to customers and potential partners by presenting a visible leadership role. This also includes speaking at industry events.
● Strong negotiation skills, possessing high integrity, and be adept to all phases of the selling cycle from need creation, proposal preparation, negotiation to deal closure.
● Ability to create and present to a diverse audience with flexibility to adapt.
● Must have a "hunter" mentality, tenacious drive and enthusiastic attitude to exceed revenue goals
● Bachelor's degree with 10+ years of progressive enterprise sales experience.
● Must have experience building and managing a team on the vendor side closing financial software contracts in the $1m - $5M range. This includes a proven track record of mentoring team members and motivating your team to consistently over-achieve its targets.
● Previous experience presenting to the boards and/or selling into large financial institutions is highly desirable. You will have an individual quota in this position having a "Hunter" mentality is required.
● Must have experience selling software/SAAS platform products to large organizations
● 3 to 5 years of working knowledge of Salesforce.com.
● Demonstrable experience driving and implementing revenue growth initiatives.
● Previous experience with Tableau reporting is a nice to have.
● At least 1 year of experience working with tokenization is highly desirable but not required.
● Knowledge of the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry.
AlphaPoint is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability or genetic information, gender identity or national origin