Back To All Jobs Senior Service Manager, A/V Services
San Francisco, CA
Coinbase is one of the Bay Area's fastest growing, most exciting startups. Having completed Series D funding in August 2017, we are in a unique position to develop new product lines, while continuing to scale our operations globally. Having opened offices in New York, Chicago, Portland and London, we are looking to double our headcount in 2018. If you have a positive, proactive, startup mentality, and are interested in joining a highly disruptive business on the forefront of the burgeoning cryptocurrency industry, I'd encourage you to apply today.
We are searching for a seasoned individual with a mixture of management and technical depth, who can create and implement a vision for A/V services in a rapidly growing environment. Headquartered in San Francisco and with multiple field offices, you'll define technical architectures, manage vendors, and generally own and insure smooth functioning of our A/V services. Responsibilities:
- Own, develop, and extend service offerings for all internal A/V capabilities at Coinbase. Service offerings currently include event spaces, conference rooms, digital signage, laptop and mobile based videoconferencing tools, and integrations with adjacent productivity tools such as calendaring, chat tools, and telephony.
- Work with key stakeholders to understand business requirements.
- Develop staffing plan, and service and technology project roadmap to insure service health and expansion of capabilities that meet the needs of a rapidly growing business.
- Work with IT infrastructure team to define and document standards for facilities initiatives, support office build and expansion projects domestically and internationally.
- Leverage and manage external vendors and contractors to provide a mixture of operational and project based staffing capacity.
- Work with Coinbase IT service desk to provide day to day support and create enablement program for end-users of the services.
- Develop metrics and monitoring in order to measure service health and prioritize projects that enable efficient scaling of the service offerings.
- At least 10 years in a relevant technical role, ideally with an A/V integrator.
- Current technical exposure to the state of the art; you're up to date.
- Material project management background. Demonstrated experience running multiple projects and imposing process where none exists.
- Demonstrated experience in construction related projects.
- Demonstrated success in rapidly growing companies.
- Good communicator; able to bridge between business stakeholders and technical implementers.
- Ruthless prioritizer.
- Work smarter not harder.
- Up to 50% travel initially.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Previous people management experience.
- Previous IT infrastructure experience (desktop support, network admin).
- Familiarity with agile project concepts and terminology.