Who Are We?
We are a technology-focused research and strategy firm, specializing in industry analysis, advisory, white paper development, and hands-on implementation for companies around the globe. Our goal is to help organizations utilize innovative technologies, bridging the gap between idea and application with particular regard to blockchain technology, digital identity, AI, and everything in between. We believe the technology of today can shape our future for the better. Our goal is to help make this happen.
Who Are You?
Since you will be supporting our team across functions, you have a diverse skill set and the ability to contribute creatively to any department within an organization.
Your primary responsibilities will be coordinating on-site and remote staff as well as executing administrative tasks that include appointment setting, preparing documents, keeping the business organized, and doing some light bookkeeping/payroll. You will also assist with research and writing assignments and should therefore exhibit superior communication and critical thinking skills.
Since you’ll be an integral part of our team, you demonstrate a cooperative and collaborative style, as well as a willingness to contribute to company-wide brainstorming sessions. You have natural business instincts and an entrepreneurial spirit, as Crypto Research Group supports a wide range of clients, each presenting new and varying challenges.
Your Contributions as Business Manager
● Coordinating team assignments
● Tracking client activity and facilitating relationship management
● Preparing and organizing documents
● Appointment setting and maintaining company calendars
● Managing meeting and travel logistics
● Managing simple bookkeeping and payroll
● Assisting with research and writing projects
● Participating in brainstorming sessions
● Facilitating the onboarding of new team members
● Other admin and business tasks, as needed
What We Offer
● You will be part of an innovative, dynamic startup, working with teammates who seek to change the world; we offer exposure to a global network of tech entrepreneurs and hands-on experience working with some of the industry’s foremost innovators
● You will be immersed in forward-looking technologies and have direct access to up-and-coming applications for a variety of new tech
● Our work environment is healthy and collaborative: every team member is empowered to speak their mind and help drive our growth
● Our team is inclusive and supportive
● We encourage work/life balance
● We support learning, upskilling, and intellectual curiosity
● Part-time 9am - 1pm
● Pays $21/hr
● Trendy workspace in Midtown / Hudson Yards
Please submit your resume along with exactly six sentences explaining why you're a great fit for this role.