AlphaPoint is a financial technology company helping make illiquid assets liquid. It enables customers to launch new products and services by providing institutions enterprise-grade blockchain solutions to digitize assets, launch markets, and reduce operational costs. AlphaPoint has customers across 5 continents with offices in New York, Charlotte, Philadelphia, and San Francisco. Position Profile:
Interested in being a part of a rapidly growing, cutting edge FinTech company that is changing the global market and expanding rapidly?
AlphaPoint, a blockchain provider, is seeking an Automation QA Engineer that will have the opportunity to work alongside the best talent in the FinTech industry. This individual will work closely with the product managers and the development teams, as well as create automation test cases in order to report to stakeholders on the quality and reliability on our products. Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Have a deep understanding of use cases, diving deep into the software development, as well as developing QA approaches to measure confidence in our product.
- Invent and implement architecture for driving the testing of different components with our applications.
- Collaborate with our development teams to improve our software development process, as well as create tools that are needed for advancing our testing efforts.
AlphaPoint is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability or genetic information, gender identity or national origin.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Military experience
- At least 3 years of experience with QA testing experience.
- At least 3 years of expertise in testing methodologies, experience with standard QA and development tools
- Strong OOP, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in developing feature files using Specflow Framework
- Experience with C# Development is nice to have
- Knowledge of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Industry a plus