Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking for an Assistant Treasurer
to join our growing finance team. WHAT YOU WILL DO:
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Directs cash management operations to include daily cash and crypto currency administration, management of current accounts and bank relations.
- Reviews and drives improvements in cash management, ensuring financial obligations are met in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions.
- Maximizes return, and limits risk, on cash by minimizing bank balances; making investments.
- Completes all cash and crypto currency management set-up documentation for new and existing department processes (KYC procedures); prepares correspondence and proposals directed to and for cash management.
- Timely reconciles cash application and disbursements
- Monitors cash and crypto currency transactions to ensure that account balances to the report and any unusual items are investigated.
- Forecasts, monitors and tracks cash flow (weekly, monthly, quarterly etc.).
- Prepares cash flow reports and identifies and evaluates variances
- Works with Managers, Controllers and other departments to accurately forecast timing and amount of future cash flows over the next two years.
- Receives incoming wire transfers and processes outgoing wire transfers.
- Posts wires.
- Assists with project assignments and financial reporting.
- Assist Finance team in the day to day finance functions when necessary.
- Act as backup for members of the finance team as required.
- Maintain banking relationships.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 3+ years of experience working in a similar or relevant role.
- Experience with international accounting (Luxembourg, United States, and United Kingdom is a plus)
- Strong presentation and communication skills when working with internal teams and external vendors.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and execute quickly and efficiently in a dynamic environment with ever-changing and competing demands.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Amazing and accessible office location in the heart of London (Shoreditch).
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Catered team lunch every Monday , Wednesday , and Friday .
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- Benefits: Private Medical Insurance (BUPA), Dental, Pension, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability.
- Resume/CV and LinkedIn profile.
- Your favorite GIF.