Back To All Jobs Engineering Manager - Coinbase Pro
San Francisco, CA
We're looking for a strategic, hands-on Engineering Manager to help us build the world's leading digital currency exchange.
Our vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by creating an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone, including the professional and institutional investors who use our exchange product: Coinbase Pro.
Two core principles guide our efforts. First, be the most trusted company in our domain. Second, be the easiest to use. Those principles guide every decision across the company from design through engineering, from operations through security. Responsibilities
- Grow and lead the Coinbase Pro engineering team
- Work with leadership to develop product strategy and roadmap
- Be hands-on and if needed help build our systems
- Add positive energy in every meeting, and make your coworkers feel included in every interaction.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- You exhibit our core values: clear communication, positive energy, continuous learning, and efficient execution
- You have at least 5 years of experience in software engineering and at least 2 years of engineering management experience
- You've designed, built, scaled and maintained production services
- You've hired for and built high performing teams
- You know what high quality code - and software engineering processes - look like and know how to foster an environment that creates them
- You're passionate about building an open financial system for the world.