Back To All Jobs Executive Recruiting Coordinator
San Francisco, CA
Coinbase is one of the Bay Area's fastest growing, most exciting startups. Having completed Series D funding in August 2017, we are in a unique position to develop new product lines, while continuing to scale our operations globally. Having opened offices in New York and London, we are looking to double our headcount in 2018. If you have a positive, proactive, startup mentality, and are interested in joining a highly disruptive business on the forefront of the burgeoning cryptocurrency industry, I'd encourage you to apply today.
We're looking for an Recruiting Coordinator who enjoys working with people on a daily basis, has a sharp eye for detail, and who is passionate about providing an exceptional candidate experience. They will own interview coordination and continuously monitor the existing process and look for efficiencies. If you are interested in kick starting your career in recruiting, this is a great place to take ownership and learn by partnering with recruiters to develop the best recruiting process in Silicon Valley! Responsibilities
- Coordinate phone, video, and in-person interviews in a fast-paced, high-volume environment in numerous locations.
- Take ownership of candidates' interview process by working closely with recruiters, executive assistants, and executives.
- Ensure candidates have a great experience throughout the recruiting process.
Please note, applications received through this post will not be considered
- 6+ months of previous recruiting coordination experience
- Autonomy and ability to work without heavy direction.
- Ability to multi-task and shuffle priorities under high-pressure time constraints.
- Desire to go above and beyond to connect with your coworkers.
- Passion/interest and understanding of technology.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- BS/BA degree
To apply, s end an email to the Executive Recruiter of Coinbase with the following:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Updated resume
- Writing sample answering one of the below prompts:
- How you would structure an interview process for executive candidates?
- Your most challenging event or situation where you were in charge and the steps you took to ensure success?
- Why you feel as though you would work well with the Executive recruiter.
- Email should also highlight your interest in Coinbase and where you feel it aligns with your professional goals.