Through Fintricity, our core consulting brand, Fintricity Group (FG) has been at the forefront of technology and digital transformation for over 15 years, most recently with a focus on bringing innovation to leading brands through expertise in big data, analytics and technologies (such as blockchain and IoT) that are transforming operations, products, services, business models and sectors. Pivoting to a blockchain services and venture firm, Fintricity Group is working on a range of exciting new projects and ventures to build new decentralised business models, technology platforms and disrupt and transform multiple industries.
At Fintricity you will join a dynamic, constantly evolving firm that pushes you to grow, lead and innovate. You will be client- focused and work on technologies that will be put to immediate use. You will be part of a team whose members are encouraged to speak up with an idea or challenge existing views, regardless of title or tenure. Fintricity’s Technology Team is organised in small, focused, agile groups, that either work closely with business units to deliver value or develop core technologies that lever the product teams. Our environment fosters innovation and promotes entrepreneurial spirit, and we use top of the line tools.
Fintricity is a vibrant and progressive company that blends the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with the profitability and stability of a long-running business.
Our company is built on a culture that fosters teamwork, individuality, and creativity.
We care deeply about cultural and gender diversity. We go to great lengths to foster a supportive, caring environment within a flat organisational structure.
We value staff with a sense of fun and adventure, who are optimistic, and customer focused. Above all, you must agree with our strong emphasis on business integrity.
- Front end development, strong experience with HTML, CSS, LESS, JS, implementing designs in a single page app (like React)
- Bespoke Website Development Front End
- Design & UI Experience - Responsive design experience
- Contributed to consumer-facing app & has examples of your work in production, at scale
- Comfortable working with Git
- Responsive layouts compatible with different screen sizes and devices
Nice to have:
- Experience designing UI transitions & animations
- Experience building or maintaining a living style guide or component library
- Understanding of UX design principle
- Mysql, CMS solutions experience a plus
Diversity & Inclusion:
Fintricity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our unique organisation.