Through Fintricity, our core consulting brand, Fintricity Group (FG) has been at the forefront of technology and digital transformation for over 15 years, most recently with a focus on bringing innovation to leading brands through expertise in big data, analytics and technologies (such as blockchain and IoT) that are transforming operations, products, services, business models and sectors. Pivoting to a blockchain services and venture firm, Fintricity Group is working on a range of exciting new projects and ventures to build new decentralised business models, technology platforms and disrupt and transform multiple industries.
At Fintricity you will join a dynamic, constantly evolving firm that pushes you to grow, lead and innovate. You will be client- focused and work on technologies that will be put to immediate use. You will be part of a team whose members are encouraged to speak up with an idea or challenge existing views, regardless of title or tenure. Fintricity’s Technology Team is organised in small, focused, agile groups, that either work closely with business units to deliver value or develop core technologies that lever the product teams. Our environment fosters innovation and promotes entrepreneurial spirit, and we use top of the line tools.
Fintricity is a vibrant and progressive company that blends the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with the profitability and stability of a long-running business.
Our company is built on a culture that fosters teamwork, individuality, and creativity.
We care deeply about cultural and gender diversity. We go to great lengths to foster a supportive, caring environment within a flat organisational structure.
We value staff with a sense of fun and adventure, who are optimistic, and customer focused. Above all, you must agree with our strong emphasis on business integrity.
- Write crypto algorithms and implement and develop blockchain protocol packages
- Work with engineering & token team to design, optimise, engineer and implement protocols in respective business and market models.
- Collaborate with open-source development teams outside the company on apps and services built on the KL stack.
- Make meaningful contributions to private and public blockchain protocols like Ethereum, EOS and Hyperledger
- Work through, understand and help solve blockchain and distributed systems problems at scale.
- Work independently in providing Cryptographic architectural reviews, design and guidance
- Provide advisory and oversight for changes to Cryptographic and Key Management based Standards and Baselines.
- Develop Cryptography and Key Management best practices, reusable assets and specifications.
- Strong understanding of algorithms ranging from symmetric, asymmetric, hashes, and random number generators.
- language and compiler design or crypto engineering
- Be familiar with all aspects of the Key lifecycle and Key split, derivation and distribution models.
- Have a good understanding of decentralised protocols including ILP, payments, external communications, data storage, authentication and data transfer.
- Full stack developer who is a quick learner and creative with technology.
- Experience developing in Golang or Java
- Experience with some of the following: Solidity, Hadoop/Spark/Docker contributions, SQL/MySQL development and optimization, Troubleshooting, Concurrency and synchronization, distributed computing, common IPC/RPC methods and patterns, Queuing patterns and pipeline design, Batch operations, Messaging systems and patterns, OS / Networking fundamentals, Virtual memory management, File system design.
- Experience in one or more of Financial Services/Markets or High Tech/Comms.
What We Value:
- Strong engineering background, preferred in fields such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Physics.
- Familiarity with blockchain technology, storage systems, cloud infrastructure, cryptography libraries, and other technical tools.
- Ability to work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals.
- Skill and comfort working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives and iteration with users.
- Emotional intelligence and the consideration of your teammates.
- The Ability to work across teams to engage project partners, deeply understand problems, and use teamwork to drive successful execution and output.
- Reflection and continuous self-improvement.
- Adaptive and introspective; willing to learn, teach, lead, and follow
- Not afraid of long hours when necessary; able to handle stress well and maintain a positive attitude
Diversity & Inclusion:
Fintricity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our unique organisation.