A "Series B" Fintech company who are spearheading blockchain solutions for global financial institutions are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join their growing team in London.
The Company is 70 strong already, with offices based in the US, UK and the Far East.
After recent Series B funding, you will be part of an exciting new journey at the forefront of cutting-edge, new innovative technology and ideas. Your Responsibilities
- Automate our infrastructure - you believe in Infrastructure as Code and detest manual tasks. Success is measured by your ability to spin up environments on demand.
- Build observability into our environment and applications that help us monitor and self-heal when problems come up. Make the right trade-off between reliability and product feature speed - come up with metrics that define the trade-off, get buy-in from stakeholders and measure against those.
- Automate code deployments so that we can release daily and often multiple times a day.
- Active involvement and mentorship of junior engineers doing code reviews resulting in up leveling the skill set for the entire team.
Salary, Package and Benefits
- Strong exposure to AWS. Knowledge of other cloud providers is a plus.
- Strong knowledge in at least one of the languages (Go, Python, Kotlin, Java)
- Master of at least one domain - Infrastructure as Code tools (Docker, Terraform, Puppet, Helm), Monitoring tools (Prometheus, Zabbix), Container Orchestration tools (Kubernetes, Docker), Database technologies (Cassandra, Postgres), CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Spinnaker)
- Able to understand and articulate the design and application of the architecture of the entire system
- Strong knowledge of distributed systems, cloud-native applications and system design (Answer - how to create scalable fault-tolerant systems)
Market leading salary, full benefits package and Equity are all on offer