Back To All Jobs Platform Accounting Analyst
San Francisco, CA
Our vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity by helping create an open financial system for the world. We are focused on making digital currency accessible to everyone and are guided by two key principles: be the most trusted company in our industry and create products that are easy to use.
Moving and transacting financial assets safely is core to executing on our vision and building our brand of trust. Building a strong platform accounting team allows us to have effective controls over the trading activity but without losing our ability to remain nimble.
As the Platform Accounting Analyst, you will work cross-functionally with payment engineering, product, fraud and security teams to help expand to new countries around the globe. Responsibilities
- Implement, document and maintain adequate and effective workflows to improve close cycles and ensure timely and accurate reporting.
- Monitoring and analyzing platform activity.
- Daily management, including reconciling cash receipts, disbursements and bank and merchant fees.
- Collaborating with Payments Engineering and Treasury to investigate and resolve transaction discrepancies.
- Assisting with various ad hoc projects and ongoing efforts to increase automation in monthly reporting.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- B.A. or B.S. in Accounting, Finance, or a closely related discipline.
- Minimum of (4) four years of accounting and/or analyst experience.
- Experience in high volume multi-currency environment.
- System experience: ERP (preferred Oracle), and cash reconciliation tool.
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills - ability to work with a diverse team and drive change across functional and business boundaries.