New York, USA
Circle is a global internet finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people everywhere create and share value.
We've already made sending money around the world free and easy using blockchain technology with Circle Pay. With Circle Invest, we're expanding our offerings with a cryptocurrency investment product, enabling anyone to buy and sell crypto assets. Through Circle Trade, we're market makers for the top crypto coins and offer OTC trading services. In March 2018, Circle acquired Poloniex, one of the world's leading token marketplaces.
As our Sales Operations Manager, you will help us to scale our quickly-growing sales operation that supports our OTC trading and exchange products. You'll be the subject matter expert for our CRM system (Salesforce) and drive a constant effort to introduce efficiency into the sales process. Our team will rely on you to provide business insights into our growing trade and exchange products and existing processes, as well as develop new tools.
What you'll do at Circle
- Responsible for driving, measuring and optimizing sales team performance through metrics and analysis of processes and behaviors
- Manage Salesforce CRM, implement and maintain processes to ensure alignment across accounts
- Work with our sales, marketing and finance team to identify and execute enhancements to our sales process, driving productivity and better enabling our sales team to exceed targets
- Provide business insights into our growing trade and exchange sales products by developing dashboards, repeatable metrics, trends and reporting for data-driven decisions
- Responsible for sales capacity and productivity modeling to support sales management to help drive decisions for performance, headcount and budgeting
- Develop and deliver training of sales systems and processes for our new-hire onboarding program
What you'll bring to Circle
- 3-5+ years of experience working with mid-market and enterprise customers in the finserv space
- Proven experience leading operations for a sales team that generates hundreds of deals per year
- A love for systems and spreadsheets; Salesforce and Excel are your go-to tools
- A keen eye for efficiency, a passion for crypto, and a penchant for customer service
- Strong experience as a business partner working with senior sales leadership to drive change
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. We're backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay & Circle Invest for iOS and Android today.
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.About your personal informationWe respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information. Please refer to our candidate privacy notice here. for more information on how we will be using your personal information. By submitting your application, you agree that you have read and understood the candidate privacy notice .