Hong Kong, China
Circle is on a mission to make it possible for everyone, everywhere to create and share value. We're building a new kind of consumer finance. Unlike existing systems that are closed and proprietary, we use open internet standards and protocols, including the blockchain, to build our products.
We've already made sending money around the world free and as easy as sending a text with Circle Pay. With Circle Trade, we're market makers for the top crypto currencies and offer OTC trading services. Now, we're expanding our offerings by building a cryptocurrency investment product ( https://invest.circle.com ) to enable anyone to buy and sell cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
What does that mean for the global economy? It's more open. More inclusive. And more empowering.
As we are deepen our global reach, Circle is now looking for an exceptional Director of Public Relations to lead strategic and day-to-day responsibilities for various internal and external communications activities, including full-cycle PR campaigns, executive thought leadership programs, and influencer engagement in APAC.
What you'll work on
- Manage the planning, development, implementation and execution of public relations and communications programs in APAC
- Support the development of news announcements, written statements, media/customer talking points, Q&As for product and service offerings and ongoing PR campaigns, partnerships, etc.
- Develop influencer marketing strategies and campaigns in the region
- Serve as a liaison to multiple PR agencies to plan and execute local and regional campaigns
- Identify and pursue opportunities that will further Circle's vision and drive brand awareness, including speaking/event opportunities, awards, and contributed content in the APAC region
- Liaise with product, product marketing and engineering teams to orchestrate communications to identify and craft compelling storylines across business, tech and consumer media
- Track and report campaign results, measure program success and report metrics via marketing business intelligence tools
- Spearhead cross-functional content marketing initiatives with internal stakeholders across different regions
- Maintain an active and timely thought leadership platform
What you'll bring to Circle
- Bachelor's degree in related fields with a minimum of 6 - 8 years of public relations, events and marketing communications experience, regional experience is a plus
- Proven track record of creating highly successful media relations programs
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Strong relationships with top tier business and technology press
- Technology, consumer, and B2B growth organisations will be advantaged - those with a background working in Fintech or any high growth organisations will be advantaged
- Proven track record of responding quickly, yet thoughtfully, to urgent PR matters
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to boil down complex product offerings and communicate them effectively
- Excellent communication skills including public speakingStrong team player with a positive attitude
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville and we're backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat) and Accel Partners.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay & Circle Invest for iOS and Android today.
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. About your personal informationWe respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information. Please refer to our candidate privacy notice here. for more information on how we will be using your personal information. By submitting your application, you agree that you have read and understood the candidate privacy notice .