Back To All Jobs AP Specialist
San Francisco, CA
Coinbase's vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by building an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone. Two principles guide our efforts. First, be the most trusted company in our domain. Second, create user-focused products that are easier and more intuitive to use.
Coinbase is currently looking for an AP Specialist to join our Accounting team in San Francisco. The individual will handle a wide variety of accounting duties and play a key role in shaping the Finance team. Responsibilities
- Work closely with external vendors and internal business partners to resolve inquiries; perform necessary research and resolution of open items.
- Accurate data entry skills .
- Answer all AP inquiries in billing in-box.
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and procedures.
- New vendor setup utilizing internal systems such as Bill.com and NetSuite.
- Responsible for setting up new vendors and obtaining all documentation in accordance with IRS 1099 regulations.
- Support Accounts Payable projects, as necessary.
- Assist with month-end closing process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- BS or BA in Accounting or related field.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in a similar size company.
- Experience with NetSuite and Bill.com preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Accurate and detailed oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Positive attitude, team player, and ability to quickly. adapt to changes resulting from dynamic and growing business environment.
- Microsoft Office suite and intermediate Excel skills.