You will take the operative lead on community management and content production from the ground up. Your engagement tactics and your copy will be instrumental in transmitting our message to our clients and community, while keeping them informed and engaged. You will drive the early and defining stage of executing on our tone and voice. In a high-potential environment, you will be continuously challenged to tackle new and unfamiliar tasks. You will learn about content production at different levels on a variety of channels for a broad range of target groups and become an expert on SEO-driven content creation.
- Write engaging copy for various target groups and channels, including press releases, our website, blog and social media channels.
- Help devise and maintain the BlockState editorial calendar, making sure it is always aligned with our short- and mid-run communication strategy.
- Make sure that relevant and informative website copy is continuously created and SEO-optimised.
- Tend to our support groups and make sure our community is always informed and up to speed about our products and company developments.
- Research and understand the topics you write about in-depth and leverage the knowledge you gain to enrich our content strategy.
- Inform those around you about relevant events, changes and opportunities and report to senior management on a weekly basis.
- Ensure that all public and internal copy is delivered timely and with a consistent and high quality and always matches the key messages and values of BlockState.
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience writing on a broad range of topics in various formats for different target groups on a global stage.
- You enjoy writing copy of diverse formats and natures.
- You have a natural talent to distill complex, technical topics into simple, natural language that both your grandma and your lawyer will understand and appreciate.
- You are naturally curious and want to understand the topics you write about in depth. Specifically, these will be related to Blockchain technology and the financial markets.
- You don’t back down from a challenge, are able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and are always eager to deliver great quality.
In order to excel
- You have a natural interest in digital technology, Blockchain, cryptocurrencies and the financial markets and already have at least basic understanding of these topics.
- You only settle for top-notch quality. With an eye for detail you find every last trypo and reject the second-best.
- You own your successes and failures and stay hungry for personal growth.
- You think critically and challenge what those around you say professionally and constructively, when appropriate and relevant.
- You’re “all in” - you fix broken things and take the load off others when they need help, even if that entails something other than your core tasks.
What we offer
- Market-ready salary with a full-time German employment contract
- The opportunity to become our community and content team lead
- A relaxed and supportive team and the opportunity to learn from experts in their fields
- An office in Berlin-Mitte, free drinks and regular team events.