This is a great opportunity to work directly in the digital asset and cryptocurrency space for a dynamic and promising Swiss-based FinTech start-up. If you are passionate FX/derivatives trading and interested by cryptocurrencies, and if you want to be part of a new adventure, then we just might have the job meant for you.
You will be the person in charge of trading activities and features design for cryptocurrencies and digital assets trading on our platform.
- Participate to business requirements definition for trading features on the platform
- Execute client orders according to best execution principles
- Supervise automated trading activities of the platform; escalade issues to the IT support team and ensure successful and timely resolution
- Open, manage and supervise the relationship with digital asset exchanges, OTC dealers, liquidity providers and market-makers; monitor counterparty risk
- Manage cash, collateral and margins
- Write daily newsletters about digital assets, propose trade ideas
- Perform ad-hoc research and financial analysis
- Contribute to the design and continuous improvement of the trading platform
- Participate to investment committees
- Participate to the management and creation of structured products/certificates and/or collective investment schemes; manage the portfolio and rebalance with subscriptions & redemptions
- Prepare dashboards, report about trading activities and best execution to the Management.
- Bachelor or master degree in economics, finance or business administration
- 3-5 years experience as a trader in FX or derivatives and ideally some experience in cryptocurrencies trading market
- Strong passion for crypto-currencies and blockchain technologies
- Good knowledge of the crypto-currency market, types of crypto-currencies, underlying technologies
- Autonomous, open-minded, self-starter, fast-learner, hands-on and result-oriented
- Fluent in English & other language is a plus