We need a talented Senior Front-End Developer to take care of our application development with a strong focus on improving user experience.
Who we are
A vibrant and progressive team that thrives on:
- High personal integrity
- Cultural and gender diversity
Who we’re looking for
You should be passionate about:
- Focusing on customers’ needs in everything that you do.
- Approaching even the smallest task with an open mind.
- Learning new skills and being open to new challenges.
- Constant, open, and honest communication.
- Fixing problems and providing feedback for improvement.
- Doing great work and inspiring others to do the same.
- Keeping up with established and emerging web standards and technologies in front-end development.
- Developing advanced applications and interfaces to improve user experience.
We need you to:
- Communicate effectively with other team members to understand the big picture of the organisation and its goals.
- Develop and maintain advanced features, tools, and applications according to best practices in UI/UX, front-end development and hybrid mobile application development.
- Test and debug our ever-evolving product line to improve their speed, scalability, and usability across multiple browsers, devices, and web standards.
- Ensure the design and development of each product is consistent with our style guide, and that everything works as planned with each release.
You must have:
- Experience with package managers (npm), task runners (Gulp, Webpack, Grunt), CSS processors (Sass, Stylus), and APIs (WebSocket).
- Extensive knowledge in advanced coding techniques, cross-platform development, and hybrid mobile app development.
- Ability to write high-quality, self-documenting code using test-driven development techniques.
- Familiarity with testing and debugging processes, including unit testing and UI testing.
- Passion for Linux and other open-source platforms.
If you have the following, it’s a plus:
- Knowledge of information security and data protection
- Experience in responsive and mobile web design
- Good grasp of user experience and user interface design
- Experience in search engine optimisation (SEO)
Perks and benefits
You will enjoy:
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Health benefits
- Casual dress code
- Flexi hours
- Travel and internet allowances