Back To All Jobs Client Services Associate (CSA)
Our vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity by helping create an open financial system for the world. We are focused on making cryptocurrency accessible to everyone and are guided by two key principles: be the most trusted company in our industry and create products that are easy to use.
We are looking for a dynamic Client Services Associate who can provide world class support to institutional investors in Coinbase's key markets, be the main point of contact for all client on-boarding and work cross-functionally to ensure all client needs are met. If you're excited about bringing a new asset class to the financial world and passionate about customer success, I encourage you to apply today.
A little about us: we are a cross-functional, product-driven organization that is dedicated to building the premier suite of institutional products and services. We value positive energy, continuous learning, efficient execution, and clear communication and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment for people from all backgrounds. Responsibilities:
- Manage relationships and resolve issues for high value individual and institutional clients
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Support, Sales, Trading, Market Operations, Compliance, Legal, Product, Advocacy, and Management to provide accurate and responsive answers to client questions
- Lead new client onboarding, working closely with Operations and Compliance to collect appropriate documentation and resolve open items
- Discuss regulatory, technological, and other important developments with clients
- Implement proactive and reactive strategies to keep clients engaged and satisfied
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- 4+ years of experience working closely with institutional investors in the U.S. or Europe
- Previous experience serving institutional clients in an operational or technical support capacity, such as Client Services or Customer Success.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, relationship management, and organizational skills
- Strong analytical, prioritization, and problem solving skills to resolve client issues
- Previous knowledge of financial services, equity markets, and/or trading operations
- Previous experience working with knowledge management and customer relationship management (CRM) systems
- Demonstrated passion for cryptocurrency, financial markets, and the Coinbase mission
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Series 7 and 63 FINRA licenses
- Ability to travel up to 20%