Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
Blockchain's platform team are building technologies that are revolutionizing the financial services industry by empowering millions across the globe to authenticate and transact immediately and without costly intermediaries.
We are looking for world-class software engineers from a variety of technical backgrounds to rapidly create, iterate and launch high quality software that empower users all over the world. Ultimately , you should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our fast growth and the rapidly evolving crypto ecosystem.
Our engineering team believes that you can achieve more on a team - that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. We are tackling some of the most interesting problems in the crypto space while rapidly and securely scaling a distributed platform that touches millions of people a day. We want you to join us! WHAT YOU WILL DO:
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Work on the most interesting and challenging problems in the blockchain / crypto space.
- Work with cutting edge technologies.
- Be a part of a dedicated team committed to stability and robustness.
- Build reusable, modular code libraries for use across Blockchain's product line.
- Optimize existing systems for scalability.
- Employ advanced encryption schemes to secure user and company data.
- Build large-scale infrastructural data systems using open-source technologies.
- Work on an industry-leading product with millions of users.
- Expose backend data to front-end teams for product development.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- Experience building and launching web-scale applications or infrastructure
- Understanding of algorithms, data structures, databases and large-scale websites.
- You thrive on learning new technologies and don't believe in one-size-fits-all solutions.
- An understanding of how all the pieces fit together (front-end, database, network layer, etc.) and how they impact the performance of your application.
- You pride yourself on efficient monitoring, strong documentation and proper test coverage.
- Amazing and accessible office location in the heart of London (Shoreditch) and New York (SoHo).
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Catered team lunch every Monday , Wednesday , and Friday .
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- London Benefits: Private Medical Insurance (BUPA), Dental, Pension, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability.
- New York Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Commuter, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to github, stackoverflow, personal website and/or blog (if applicable).