Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking for an experienced UX UI Developer to join our growing development team.WHAT YOU WILL DO:
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Work on interesting and challenging front-end projects that include feature development, partner integrations and UI/UX refinement.
- Write well-tested, reusable and reliable code for use across Blockchain's product line.
- Be a team player who shares knowledge, asks questions, and helps determine an efficient distribution of the team's responsibilities.
- Make meaningful contributions to the codebase that will positively affect our users.
- Meet with team leaders to establish priorities and provide updates.
- Work on an industry-leading product with millions of users.
- Stay current with new technologies and developments in the bitcoin wallet industry.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- Proficient with a combination of HTML/CSS, ES6, git, npm, JS & AngularJS.
- An obsession with getting the little things right and quality
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Precise, proactive and respectful.
- Amazing and accessible office location in the heart of London (Shoreditch) and New York (SoHo).
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Catered team lunch every Monday , Wednesday , and Friday .
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- London Benefits: Private Medical Insurance (BUPA), Dental, Pension, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability.
- New York Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Commuter, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to github, stackoverflow, personal website and/or blog (if applicable).