Back To All Jobs Head of UK Business Development
Coinbase's vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by building an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone. Two principles guide our efforts. First, be the most trusted company in our domain. Second, create user-focused products that are easier and more intuitive to use. Responsibilities
- Analyze trends and market needs to build a strong global business development strategy.
- Consistently identify and drive the best strategic and programmatic partnerships and world-class partner management for Coinbase.
- Partner with consumer and other teams to provide BD support to accelerate their objectives.
- Structure, negotiate and close key partnerships.
- Build and manage a world-class business development team responsible for BD strategy, deal execution and partner management, including reporting and monitoring (tracking key partnership metrics)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Extensive experience with a variety of deal structures including strategic partnerships, licensing and distribution
- 5+ years hands-on experience in global business development, ideally at a consumer Internet, payments or financial services company
- Strong network of senior relationships at relevant companies
- BA / BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- A strong product focus and ability to effectively and quickly build relationships and establish trust, respect, and communication
- Data-driven decision maker with capacity to adapt and experiment
- Financial acumen and business management skills.
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills
- Experience building, leading and mentoring BD teams