Circle is a global internet finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people everywhere create and share value.
Weâ€™ve already made sending money around the world free and easy using blockchain technology with Circle Pay. With Circle Invest, weâ€™re expanding our offerings with a cryptocurrency investment product, enabling anyone to buy and sell crypto assets. Through Circle Trade, weâ€™re market makers for the top crypto coins and offer OTC trading services. In March 2018, Circle acquired Poloniex, one of the world's leading token marketplaces.
Weâ€™re building a world-class operations team to help us scale while providing the best possible customer experience. We are seeking a highly motivated and resourceful Customer Experience Associate who is dedicated to providing the highest level of support in each customer interaction. The CX Associate will use their proximity to customer issues to propose solutions that will continually improve the customer experience while working to optimize and scale team processes and policies.
What you'll work on
- Navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions via email, phone, Twitter and chat using a CRM tool
- Be the first point of contact to handle and resolve customer inquiries
- Escalate inquiries when necessary
- Analyze trends in customer issues and suggest improvements to processes, policies, and product
- Help scale the team by capitalising on opportunities for increased effectiveness and efficiency
What you'll bring to Circle
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Exude patience and confidence with each customer
- Creative problem-solver and a reciprocal team member
- Strong team spirit with a passion and drive to deliver an exceptional experience to Circle customers
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with both customers and the Circle Team
- Ability to troubleshoot and discover solutions quickly and effectively
- Ownership - commitment to ensuring an outstanding customer experience
- Strong organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Be open to change - learn quickly in an environment that constantly changes
- Burning desire to help scale a revolutionary company in a revolutionary space
- Previous experience in solving customer inquiries
- An early adopter and the ability to pick up new technology quickly
- Understanding of world markets, economics, or finance
- BA/BS degree from a leading academic institution
- Bonus points for fluency in multiple languages
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. Weâ€™re backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay & Circle Invest for iOS and Android today.
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.About your personal informationWe respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information. Please refer to our candidate privacy notice here. for more information on how we will be using your personal information. By submitting your application, you agree that you have read and understood the candidate privacy notice .