JOB TITLE: Senior Front-end Developer
LOCATION: London, UK
SALARY PACKAGE: Competitive
OPENING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Monday, July 2nd, 2018
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Thursday, August 2nd, 2018Blockchain
is looking for a Senior Front- End Developer to work on our flagship product and provide new product support as needed. This position will be located in London, UK. WHAT YOU WILL DO:
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Work on our flagship product, focusing on feature development, partner integrations, UI/UX refinement and more broadly serving the needs of the bitcoin community and our user base.
- Write well-tested, reliable code for use by millions of users who use our wallet.
- Proactively collaborate with team members, ensuring the sharing of knowledge and efficient division of labor.
- Stay current with latest technologies and developments in the bitcoin space.
- Work on the most interesting and challenging problems in bitcoin.
- Get exposure to the latest technologies and developments in a technology and product driven company.
- Work on an industry-leading product with millions of users.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- 2+ years of experience working with React, Rxjs on a consumer product required
- 1+ year of experience working with: HTML/CSS, React SSR, SQL, MySQL, Jest, git, and docker
- Familiarity with functional programming concepts required
- Bachelor of Science degree required
- You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our massive growth and rapidly evolving business environment.
- You believe that you can achieve more on a team - that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
- You rely on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement.
- You understand requirements beyond the written word and have a sharp eye.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Amazing and accessible office location in the heart of London (Shoreditch).
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Catered team lunch every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- London Benefits: Private Medical Insurance (BUPA), Dental, Pension, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to github, stackoverflow, personal website and/or blog (if applicable).
- Favorite GIF