Back To All Jobs HRIS Manager
San Francisco, CA
Coinbase's vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by building an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone. Two principles guide our efforts. First, be the most trusted company in our domain. Second, create user-focused products that are easier and more intuitive to use.
We are looking for an experienced HRIS Manager to design, develop and implement a robust/scalable/configurable HRIS (Workday) platform that will facilitate development and impact People programs, compensation planning, talent management, succession planning, talent acquisition, benefits administration, employee and manager self-service, and other People initiatives. Responsibilities:
- Manage all (current and new) system functionality and system integrations with all other people data systems. Ensure system(s) data integrity.
- Lead Workday implementation efforts and support integrations with other HR tools including Greenhouse
- Design and implement Workday updates including testing, budgeting, project metrics, and status reporting
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to achieve cross functional goals, meeting business needs by designing integrated systems platforms and solutions related to people management.
- Co-create training efforts across the organization
- Lead and drive process improvements, system enhancements and new applications to support business strategies and operational needs
- Establish core business metrics and develop a suite of reports/dashboards for users/management.
- Plan and communicate clear milestones and progress
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- 8-10+ years' experience leading HRIS/Workday implementations and managing an HRIS team
- Expert in Workday, strong technical experience
- Superior working knowledge of People systems, system logic, system set-up, system interfaces/integrations and system security.
- Exceptional project manager, able to deliver and communicate on aggressive project timelines
- Strong working knowledge of data privacy laws.
- Ability to build rapport and work cross functionally
- Ability to scale systems in a fast paced, fast changing environment.
- Ability to balance strategic thinking with detailed, focused execution.