Lead Blockchain Engineer - NYC or Remote - (C1622C)
- Experience: 3+ years
- Location: Prefer NYC, will settle for remote
- Work status: Perm - W-2 only
- H1B OK: No
- Relocation package: ?
- Salary: $130K
- Other compensation:
Blockchain Developers, the leading blockchain recruiting agency, is seeking a Lead Blockchain Engineer for our client, a company planning an ICO soon, using a blockchain solution to track the location of your valuables.
Our client’s mission is to ensure individuals never lose their most valuable belongings again. Their patented IoT technology is housed inside wallets and luggage tags that allow you to track their location without geographic constraints. Our client’s network will be run on the blockchain, enabling decentralized peer-to-peer communication between users to help each other find their valuables.
- Help author the technical whitepaper
- Build out the company’s infrastructure
- Work with software, hardware and electrical engineering teams to create the decentralized network to track devices
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- Solidity programming experience, with Github code available
- Experience coding in C
- Have developed code for token offerings
- Familiarity with low level firmware development
- Experience in language such as C++, Python, etc.
- Experience with a blockchain interacting with firmware
Location: Prefer NYC, will settle for remote
Salary of $130K