Full Stack Software Engineer – Fintech – (D4182X)
- Experience: 2+ years
- Location: San Francisco area
- Work status: Full Time
- H1B OK: If they already have one, valid for at least 2 more years, and only need a employer transfer
- Relocation package: ?
- Salary: 90-150K
- Other compensation:
Blockchain Developers, Inc., the leading blockchain recruiting agency, is seeking a Blockchain Software Engineer for our client, a state-of-the-art exchange that will disrupt the global derivatives market. Join this well-funded early startup to build this blockchain protocol from the ground up.
Bring your passion for security and your fintech development background to develop the backend and frontend components of the network on the Ethereum platform while determining the best course of action for this protocol, keeping security as the #1 requirement.
This is an early stage company backed by big investors and offering equity, and a chance to have a huge impact.
- 2+ years of software development experience, preferably in the fintech industry
- 1+ year(s) of full stack development
- Graduated from a top school
- Strong knowledge of blockchain technology such as decentralization, blocks and cryptographic protocols
- Experience working on complex smart contracts
- Experience with Solidity, Node.js, Truffle, Redux and Postgres
- Knowledge of crypto-economic design
- Hands-on experience with cryptography
- Experience in a startup environment
- Must be local to San Francisco area