Software Architect - San Francisco Bay Area - (A41828N)
- Experience: 5+ years
- Location: San Francisco Bay Area
- Work status: Full Time, W-2 / 1099 / C2C / C2H
- H1B OK: Yes
- Relocation package: ?
- Salary: 140 or higher for the right people
- Other compensation: Equity, Tokens
Blockchain Developers, Inc., the leading blockchain recruiting agency, is seeking a Blockchain Architect for our client, building a world-changing platform for developers and blockchain companies.
Our client will ICO soon.
If you really believe in a decentralized world, and want to make a difference, you could be right for our client. They are building a platform for developers to monetize their work. Their platform is a fundamental revolutionary protocol (rights management) that will enable developers to build smart contracts that can transact and exchange things. For example, an autonomous vehicle will be able to buy its own fuel with a smart contract - with no people involved.
- 5 years or more experience writing code and working with a team
- A degree in computer science or related area
- 1+ years designing and implementing decentralized apps
- Experience writing production Smart Contracts
- Insights on security vulnerability of writing Smart Contracts
- Understanding of different blockchain governance models and trade-offs
- Experience with defining or evaluating token economic models
- Experience running nodes/applications on a Delegated Proof of Stake blockchain
- Thorough understanding of the EOS blockchain (Dawn 3)
- Experience in a startup environment