AlphaPoint is a financial technology company helping make illiquid assets liquid. It enables customers to launch new products and services by providing institutions enterprise-grade blockchain solutions to digitize assets, launch markets, and reduce operational costs. AlphaPoint has customers across 5 continents with offices in New York, Charlotte, Philadelphia, and San Francisco. Position Profile:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Lead development effort around mobile applications for crypto-currency exchanges and asset digitization platforms.
- Build and maintain mobile applications for our global client base.
- Work with mobile languages such as Objective C, Java or related to manage daily mobile needs.
- Design and develop new UI modules for our customer facing websites as well as for internal and customer administrative interfaces.
- Investigate and recommend awesome UI technologies for market data, orders, account management, bank integrations, etc.
- Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of various new technologies.
- Update job knowledge by researching new technologies and software products; experimenting with new tools and technologies.
AlphaPoint is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability or genetic information, gender identity or national origin.
- Experience with WebSocket's and streaming data.
- Display knowledge of object-oriented design and secure coding practices.
- UX or Visual Design capabilities a plus but not a requirement.
- Familiarity with trading platforms is a plus, but not required.
- Knowledge and excitement for Bitcoin, Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies is a plus