Back To All Jobs Brand/Communications Designer
San Francisco, CA
Coinbase exists to change the world. By creating an open financial system we will bring about more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity on a global scale. Operating across 33 countries, Coinbase is the world's largest retail brokerage and exchange. We are focused on making digital currency accessible to everyone and are guided by two key principles: be the most trusted company in our industry and create products that are easy to use.
Design plays a critical part in achieving that mission. Bridging the information gap between this incredibly complex and powerful technology and the typical user is where we can have the most unique impact. This communication is what will enable the industry to grow massively, and gain broad adoption. As the Brand/Communications designer, you will create the visual language to educate and engage people who use our platform, and to those who are just starting to explore. We cannot usher in an open financial system if we cannot convey our brand to the world.
Take the rare chance to join a team that is rapidly expanding, and in a completely new and yet to be defined space - where you will get the chance to shape it. Help us tell our story.Responsibilities
- Own and maintain the entire Coinbase visual brand identity and system
- Build out, extend, and adapt systems across our product suite
- Partner with marketing stakeholders and cross-functional teams to concept and design for brand, communications, and marketing projects
- Create consistent executions across multiple platforms
- Collaborate with copywriters, designers, engineers, and product leads
- High quality presentations of work, rally the teams around ideas and sell through concepts to key stakeholders at all levels of leadership
- Give and receive feedback from other designers to raise our bar for quality
What to send We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Extremely high polished visual portfolio of design work
- Understanding of what makes great brands thrive and how design plays the role.
- 5+ years experience designing impactful brand experiences.
- A strong attention to detail. You are as committed to crafting great designs.
- A broad understanding of using different mediums/channels to get your message across. Skilled at telling the same story across multiple channels.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities.
- Have clear communication, strong analytical skills, and the ability to work with urgency, while maintaining a positive attitude.
- No prior experience in cryptocurrency needed